- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the videos, presentations, audio, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The material in this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without ADAP’s prior written consent. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose than for approved educational activities is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ADAP’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Maryland.
What we collect
In order to access the training portion of this website, we will collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service. Provided information is used for:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our materials and website
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to user needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This site is controlled and operated by:The Adolescent Depression Awareness Program
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 North Wolfe Street/ Meyer 3-181
Baltimore, MD 21287-7381